[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: ParaView GPU support (UNCLASSIFIED)

Su, Simon M CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) simon.m.su.civ at mail.mil
Thu Sep 21 13:08:57 EDT 2017

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Hello Robert,

thank you for your reply and we are looking forward to your email. Joe has
made some progress on that front on one of our newly installed system. We are
seeing some 12x performance gain on our compute nodes with GPU hardware. We
are looking into system wide deployment and having to be able to do it from
superbuild will significantly help simplify our deployment process.

thanks
-simon