[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: ParaView GPU support (UNCLASSIFIED)

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Thu Sep 21 12:07:05 EDT 2017

Hi Simon,

Currently the VTK-m support that is offered by the ParaView superbuild
doesn't support enabling CUDA. I am in the process of adding this
option to the superbuild and can notify you when this feature has been
merged in. In the short-term you would want to manual modify the vtk-m
CMAKE_ARGS entry in the superbuild to have VTKm_ENABLE_CUDA:BOOL=ON.