[Paraview] Input files

Doina Gumeniuc (224252 MAHS) 224252 at via.dk
Mon Sep 18 08:54:26 EDT 2017

Hi dear users,

This might sound a bit stupid, but I am new in paraview and I have hard times understanding how this tool works: for instance, I do not understand how is paraview reading info such as radius in specific points, how can I generate surface and not just some floating points in space, how can I build based on cross sectional area and height. So far, the only info I could implement is x, y and z of points through csv file.

Could anyone please support me with theoretical material and so on?

Thank you!

I would really appreciate an example of a 3D model file readable in paraview.