[Paraview] problem with visibility control in the animation view ...

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Mon Sep 18 03:56:20 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to create animation by playing visibility of a Tube. In this
case, the visibility of the Tube is 0 at the beginning but after certain
time step (at 30), i am setting it to 1. Until this point everything
fine and i could define it in the animation panel but when i go to a
specific time step that visibility is 1 (i.e. 30), the Tube is appearing
but ParaView also enable the Polar Axes which is not enabled in the
original visualization pipeline. The visualization is deformed due to
this problem because the polar coordinate axes is appearing in the
middle of the visualization. I think that there is a bug in both
ParaView 5.3 and 5.4.1 and it enable this feature by default when the
animation control is used. Anyway, until it is fixed, i just wonder that
is there any work around to fix this problem.

Regards,

--ufuk