[Paraview] Catalyst distributed graph example

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Sep 13 11:58:31 EDT 2017

Hi Matthieu,

There isn't a Catalyst example for graphs but it shouldn't be too hard to
make. I'm not very familiar with the vtkGraph and derived classes but if I
were to to try doing that I'd just see how the graph object is generated in
some filter that generates one (look in the RequestData() method).

As for visualizing graphs in ParaView, hopefully someone else on the list
can provide insight on doing that.

Best,
Andy