[Paraview] paraview osmesa render on supercomputer nodes

程迪 chengdi123000 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 13:41:13 EST 2017

Yes, the network environment in TianHe-2 is weird.

However, the problem can be solved manually by set ssh port forwarding like
this:

1. start pvserver on cn123 in direct connection mode and let it listen to
port 11111
2. manually modify the local port forward in my PC as: -L11111:<internal ip
of cn123>:11111
3. use paraview gui in my PC to connect to localhost:11111

I think it makes sense.

程迪
研发中心 工程师
中国航天空气动力技术研究院
电话:+86-l58Ol5949ll
地址:北京市丰台区云岗西路17号院
邮编:100074
Di Cheng
Engineer of Research Center
China Academy of Aerospace Aerodynamics
Phone: +86-l58Ol5949ll

Address: No.17, YunGang West Road, Fengtai District, Beijing, China

Zip Code:100074