[Paraview] How to create a 2D map of a 3D shear stress calculation

Eslami, Parastou PESLAMI1 at mgh.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 12 10:56:47 EST 2017

Hi Everyone,

I’m a newbie in Paraview and would like to show a 2D map of a 3D shear stress value in a curved coronary artery and I have no idea where to start!  I have attached a similar graph in a paper and my goal is to reproduce a similar graph. Here, they have used arch angle (theta) in the y axis and the curve length or centerline length in the x axis. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you very much!
Parastou

[cid:image001.png at 01D35BA4.EE195C80]

dispose of the e-mail.