[Paraview] combining in on-screen and off-screen in one build

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jan 19 11:40:14 EST 2017

To the best of my knowledge, that's not possible, it's not possible to
have GPU accelerated OpenGL and OSMesa in the same build of ParaView.
You have to do separate builds. ParaView does support using osmesa and
libGL provided by Mesa itself in the same build, but that won't be
using GPU, in that case.