[Paraview] vtkClipDataSet in a programmable filter

Xavier Garnaud xgarnaud at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 02:32:10 EDT 2017

Dear Cory,

Thank you for your help.
In my case, this does not work and I get the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 22, in <module>

File "<string>", line 12, in RequestData

TypeError: SetInputData argument 1: method requires a VTK object

Maybe it is related to the fact that when I create the first programmable
filter, I get this error message:
[image: Inline image 1]

I use Paraview 5.4.1 on windows (I get the same behavior with Paraview
5.3.0)

Best regards,

Xavier