[Paraview] Catalyst visualization not rendering without me clicking on the screen

A . super_achie at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 11:37:56 EDT 2017

Dear community,

Whenever I am trying to visualize something live (i.e. with Catalyst), the rendering view is not being updated unless I pan over the view with my mouse.

I noticed that automatic rendering happens when I am dealing with a larger dataset. There seems to be some kind of a threshold for when to update the rendering view, based on the data size (or based on the amount of change in data).

I tried increasing the CoProcessor frequency (coprocessor.SetUpdateFrequencies(freqs)), and also the EnableLiveVisualization(True, freq), but it didn't help.

Anyone has a solution for this?

Best,

Jimmy