[Paraview] Uncomplete display of large unstructured grid

Cornelis Bockemühl cornelis.bockemuehl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 05:08:40 EDT 2017

Let me add a possible answer: Do you think it might be worthwile to try
compiling Paraview with Mesa on Windows (version 7)? As it seems that
the "native" OpenGL support is not really stable with the latest driver
- is there a chance that going through Mesa 3D would improve the
situation? Or is it even impossible, so I should better not even bother
trying?

Thanks for any helpful hint!

I mean: It is possible to do some limited working with a "ticklish
software" that tends to crash regularly (first of all: always save
everything immediately!), but it is not really so much fun...

Regards,

Cornelis