[Paraview] Uncomplete display of large unstructured grid

Cornelis Bockemühl cornelis.bockemuehl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 13:20:46 EDT 2017

A little after a couple of days: It turns out that while the display is now
complete, the program behaves now rather "ticklish" Doing too much of
zooming, panning etc with a large model leads to crushes of the graphics
driver (the message says explicitly!), the PV prog window becomes
completely white and the program does not react any more; has to be killed
with the task manager.

So better save as the first action after a lengthy calculation, and only
then try everytjing else to investigate the result.

Regards, Cornelis