[Paraview] Lock Data Range for multiple attributes

postgurke at web.de postgurke at web.de
Thu Sep 15 05:30:14 EDT 2016

Hello Mathieu

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I don't quite understand :(. I tried to
duplicate the first and last point of LUT.RGBPoints (which are initially correct
before I look at a different attribute and switch back) - but this does not do
the trick. Sorry, I am not used to reading from State-Files. Do you have a short
explanation what you did in either the Paraview python shell or GUI to achieve
this?

Cheers
Venke