[Paraview] Paraview Web on Ubuntu with gpu but without screen

Daniel Zuidinga info at seoaachen.de
Wed Sep 7 08:17:32 EDT 2016

Hi,

I try to get pvweb to run on my server without monitor (but intel
graphics card). Seems not as easy as I thought. I run e.g. the visualizer:

/root/salome_meca/V2016/prerequisites/Paraview-v501_EDF/bin/pvpython
/root/salome_meca/V2016/prerequisites/Paraview-v501_EDF/lib/paraview-5.0/site-packages/paraview/web/pv_web_visualizer.py

and I get the error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Json::LogicError'
   what():  in Json::Value::find(key, end, found): requires objectValue
or nullValue

any ideas?