[Paraview] ParaView 5.0.1 on an older Mac

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue May 31 16:31:52 EDT 2016

Richard,
    You will get this warning/error message on any OS X machine using
ATI/AMD graphics hardware running OS X 10.10 or earlier. OS X 10.11
corrected an OpenGL driver issue that this error is reporting. It is
down in the VTK stack. I do not know if we should be worried or not
about the warning/error.

--
Mike Jackson  [mike.jackson at bluequartz.net]