[Paraview] WG: Visualizing load paths

Sellmann, Kai Asaad asaad.sellmann at rwth-aachen.de
Thu May 12 08:23:06 EDT 2016

Dear community,

my last two questions haven't been answered, so I guess my way of asking wasn't appropriate. So I'll try again:
I need to put the following Information from a FE-Calculation into a file format that can be read by paraview. And that can be used with Stream Tracers:

(Node ID)
Nodal Coordinates
Nodal Stresses XX YY ZZ XY XZ YZ

I know how to make paraview interpret the Coordinates as Points but I don't know how to make paraview interpret the Nodal Stresses as Components of Vectors.

Any hint or Idea would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thank you very much in advance!

Asaad