[Paraview] [ParaView] How to add thickness to each slice when generating a 3D model

Chathuri Gunasekera cgunases at gmail.com
Tue May 10 06:49:39 EDT 2016

Also,i need to mention that segmented images are saved as Masks.

Kindly tell me, when using Paraview software should i have to use the
boundary or the mask of the segmented image for the purpose of building a
3D model. (kindly correct me, if i am wrong as i am new to Paraview)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

--
Warm regards,