[Paraview] display boundaries of 2D geometry

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Tue Jun 14 07:11:19 EDT 2016

Hi Cory,

this helped indeed, thank you.
I  load the mesh.vtu file and apply the Threshold filter on the GeometryID, and display that together with my simulation results. That works fine.
If I want to display several parts selectively, I can use several Thresholds, which is a bit clumsy.
It would be nice to be able to get a list of all GeometryIDs, and to check those which I want displayed. Do you know if there is a way to do that? Or on a more general basis: are there other, more elegant ways to display a geometry in ParaView?

Thanks again,

Matthias