[Paraview] Paraview 5.1 Parallel & Delaunay

Paluszek, Lukasz lukasz.paluszek at airbus.com
Thu Jul 21 03:17:25 EDT 2016

Hello Stephane,

The STWCS requires that your seeding data is available on all processes, the solution to your problem is in the attached email. You must simply save your masked points as a VTM file and read it before invoking the STWCS filter. Regarding the issues with the Ensight reader in parallel (second attachment) there was no progress on the Paraview side I assume.

Regards,
Lukasz

[Beschreibung: Beschreibung: Description : cid:image001.png at 01CF0B8F.DB7831F0]
Łukasz Paluszek
Airbus Helicopters
Aerodynamics Department (ETGAI)
86607 Donauwörth