[Paraview] question-filter

Megdich Islem megdich_islem at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 22 09:09:43 EST 2016

Hi Cory,
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I've attached here a picture that illustrates my problem. I am working on the break of bund walls and I want to compute the volume of water that overtops the bund wall (walls surrounding storage tank), after the  solution reaches the steady state.
Regards,Islem