[Paraview] Failure to run compiled paraview under win10

Böttcher, Prof. Dr. Peter Boettcher at kleintierklinik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Feb 18 11:20:41 EST 2016

I tried to compile different releases of paraview under win10 with exactly the same setting and libraries as with win7 (of course I run CMake separately on each machine). On both windows machines compilation (vs2010, qt8.8.2) ends without errors, but under win10 when starting paraview.exe I get errors relates to vtkpqApplicationComponent.dll. Under win7 paraview starts without any problems.

Any ideas, what might be the issue?

With kind regards, Peter.

Prof. Dr. Peter Böttcher
Dipl. ECVS, Fachtierarzt für Kleintierchirurgie
Klinik für Kleintiere
Universität Leipzig
An den Tierkliniken 23
04103 Leipzig