[Paraview] Import Raw (binary) Files as Cell Data

Thomas Oliveira thomas.oliveira at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 06:55:27 EDT 2016

Dear Christopher,

Yes, the filters 'Cell Data To Point Data' and 'Point Data To Cell Data'
just interpolates from the cell centres to the cell vertices or the other
way round. It doesn’t affect how the data is initially imported.

Thank you for your reply and for pointing out the solution involving the VTK
format. For now, I've chosen to use XDMF, since it is simpler and it is
enough for what I need.

Best regards,

Thomas