[Paraview] associating table data with a Paraview source?

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:07:22 EDT 2016

hey Cynthia,

if your data is in, or can be converted to, CSV format just open it up,
and apply the table to points filter, followed by glyph filter. table to
points you'll need to specify the coordinate arrays and check keep all
arrays option. in the glyph filter properties you can select a sphere
glyph and select glyph all points option. this will put a sphere at each
point and you can scale and color them by any of the arrays.

Burlen