[Paraview] Face-centered variables

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Aug 9 11:12:20 EDT 2016

Hi Jim,

In ParaView there is only field values associated with points and cells. If
by face data you mean data associated with 2D cells then Cory's email is
the correct one. If by face values you mean field data associated with a
face of a 3D cell, ParaView does not currently support that. If it's the
latter, maybe if you describe your data layout a bit more in-depth we can
find some workaround for you.

Cheers,
Andy