[Paraview] Face-centered variables

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Aug 9 10:25:13 EDT 2016

Jim,

By plot, do you mean coloring the faces by the face-centered values mapped
through a color map? And by face-centered, do you mean each face has one
data value?

If I have your meaning right, that is indeed possible - you should be able
to choose your variable in the "Color By" combo box. Here, I have selected
a "cell" data variable named "Ids". You should see a cube icon as shown by
your face-centered data variable.

[image: Inline image 1]

HTH,
Cory