[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Extracting cells by label

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 21 11:07:31 EDT 2016

Neil,

You can do it with the “Find Data” selection mechanism (Section 6.3 of the ParaView Guide). Open the Find Data dialog and make a selection of where the block id field “is one of” a comma separated list of block ids you want. When you run the selection query, you should see the cells of those blocks outlined. Then hit the extract selection button that will add a threshold-like filter that will extract those selected blocks.

-Ken