[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Extracting cells by label

Carlson, Neil nnc at lanl.gov
Thu Apr 21 11:01:24 EDT 2016

Sort of, but not exactly.  Threshold would allow me to remove
blocks below a min value and above a max value.  But what I
want is to be able to select (via a checkbox list, for example)
exactly which blocks I want to see, not limited to those in a
range.  And to reiterate, "block n" consists of all cells with
value n in a cell-centered data field.