[Paraview] paraview for a "new" application

Paul Anton Letnes pa at letnes.com
Sat Jun 13 04:46:00 EDT 2015

Stefano (and others),

I’ve seen some of your efforts posted on github. I have to say I commend your efforts; the open source Fortran community is too small. I will investigate several of your libraries recently, especially after you modified the licensing terms to be very liberal.

Even though VTK is probably the “right” format to use, I am reluctant to introduce yet another file format into the fray (our code already has too many IMHO). That being said, it’s a relatively standard format that should stand the test of time. Your library appears to solve the issue of writing the data to disk, at least.

Best regards,
Paul