[Paraview] Impossible to see a movement.

A. Kapetanovic aka at alphanet.ch
Wed Jul 8 15:54:54 EDT 2015

Name: not available
-------------- next part --------------
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Of course I have data to share. The rmed result comressed file is too
big (35 MB), so I send here the hdf and comm files, you only need to
compute the (3) meshes and to run the simulation to have this rmed file.

Say me if you need something else, I hope all is clear enough like this   :)

Amel

Le 08. 07. 15 15:44, Utkarsh Ayachit a ?crit :