[Paraview] Impossible to see a movement.

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jul 8 09:44:45 EDT 2015

Do you have a sample dataset to share? That'll make this easier.

Typically, movement comes from one of the following:
1. Readers: the reader itself translates the points in the grid as time
changes
2. Filters: if the grid doesn't change but has attributes that indicate the
displacement, one can apply a filter to transform the grid using those
displacement vectors.

Utkarsh