[Paraview] Molecular dynamics from lammps

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Jul 10 11:55:08 EDT 2015

Let's try to refine this. How would you pick which atoms to project to the
plane? Keep the atoms that are under a certain distance to the plane? Also,
once you project the points on the plane, are you looking to interpolate
the values on the plane continuously or simply show the vectors as glyphs?

Best,
-berk