[Paraview] Adding functionality to the apply event

cunrein cunrein at micron.com
Wed Jul 1 17:37:26 EDT 2015

Hello List,

In a [much much] older version of ParaView, I have a working
filter/objectPanel pair that inherits from pqAutoGeneratedObjectPanel
and overloads the accept method.  I want to update this to work with
PV4.3.  ObjectPanels have been replaced with the PropertyPanel.  Do I
want to inherit from pqPropertyPanel and overload the apply method?  If
so, is there a CMake macro to add this?  It doesn't look like
ADD_PARAVIEW_OBJECT_PANEL will work with the new panel philosophy.  If
creating a new panel is not the right thing to do anymore, how do I add
functionality to the apply event?

Thanks, Chris