[Paraview] How to Tell if Apply Displacements checked and Displacement Magnitude for Exodus multi-block dataset from Programmable filter

Dennis Conklin dennis_conklin at goodyear.com
Wed Aug 26 12:52:52 EDT 2015

All,

Let's say I load an Exodus file with a multi-block dataset.   At that time I either Apply Displacements or not and I can change the default Displacement Magnitude of 1.

Then I want to run a Programmable filter.  In that filter, I want to take different actions depending on Apply Displacements and Displacement Magnitude.   I sort of have 2 questions:

1.       Is it possible to determine the state of Apply Displacements and Displacement Magnitude if I run the programmable filter directly on the exodus file, immediately after loading it?

2.      If I am further down the Pipeline Browser and I run it on a descendent of the exodus file, possibly with several filters between the original Exodus file and my programmable filter, is there still a way to determine the state of those 2?

Thanks for any help.

Dennis