[Paraview] Compiling ParaView 3.12 with OSMesa

Sujin Philip sujin.philip at kitware.com
Fri Aug 14 09:46:37 EDT 2015

Hi Andrew,

I think you need to set the cmake cache variable -DVTK_USE_X=OFF. I
recently did some work on compiling Paraview with osmesa for the Xeon Phi.
You can find the details about it at:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_and_VTK_on_Xeon_Phi_%28KNC%29. You
should be able to compile ParaView by following these steps, minus the
cross compiling part.

Thanks
Sujin