[Paraview] Compiling ParaView 3.12 with OSMesa

Andrew antech777 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:37:45 EDT 2015

Hello.

I need to compile ParaView 3.12.0 for co-processing with Code_Saturne
(Catalyst). I tried current version 4.3.1 but it seems that Saturne (v
4.0.2) is incompatible with it's Catalyst.

So I compile ParaView 3.12.0 with recommended options:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Build_And_Install
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_And_Mesa_3D
Mesa libraries version is 9.2.0 (libGLU 9.0.0 compiled separately).
All sources are from official websites.

Configure with ccmake is OK, it creates Makefile and I start make. But at
97% many errors appear relating to XDMF: many unresolved (undefined)
references. Example undefined references: vtkXRenderWindowInteractor_Init,
vtkXRenderWindowInteractor::BreakLoopFlag, vtkXRenderWindowInteractor::App,
XtDispatchEvent, vtkXRenderWindowInteractor::vtkXRenderWindowInteractor.
Full make output is in attach "make.log" (it's not a first run). I also
attached Makefile created with ccmake. OS is Linux CentOS 6.5 (gcc 4.4.6).

What is the problem? Can somebody, please, help me?