[Paraview] ParaView Web not opening *.h5 files

Hedieh E hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Tue Jun 10 06:45:06 EDT 2014

Hello,

I setup a quick start to ParaView Web. I have  a question. In ParaView  I
have no problem opening my (*.h5) file using PFLOTRAN hdf5 reader.

In ParaView Web I have put my datafiles (*.h5) in the Share folder as It
was mentioned in the guide. ParaView Web doen´t open my *.h5  while it
works fine opening other data files.

Is there anything aditional I should do for my *.h5 files to open in
ParaView Web ?

Also one more questions, where can I find all filters that exists in
ParaView ? When I try to apply a filter on my datasets in ParaView Web, I
only see a few basic list of filters. How can I improve my experience with
ParaView Web ?

Thanks a lot.