[Paraview] exporting selection labels to an SVG as editable/movable text-objects

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Fri Jun 6 03:17:37 EDT 2014

Hi Dave,

Many thanks for Your quick answer. I checked exporting the labels of selections,
where the text export works as expected (SVG attached).
For using Paraview SVG export in latex it would still be very nice to have the
same export functionality for the cube axes. Should I reopen the former
feature-request/fix or open a new one just to keep track in the system should
the VTK implementation become stable?

Many thanks for Your help.
Roman