[Paraview] [ParaView] Unofficial ParaView 4.1.0 SDK for Windows 32 and 64-bit (UNCLASSIFIED)

Su, Simon M CTR USARMY ARL (US) simon.m.su.ctr at mail.mil
Fri Aug 8 12:36:19 EDT 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Greetings Bruno,

Thanks. And per Robert, ParaView binaries are done with vs2008 due to Python
build system. I tried to build python 2.7.8 (the very last dependency
library) with vs2013 express but failed miserably (even with what Gerson
Kurz how to list to build python 3.3.4 with Visual Studio 2013). Thankfully
I was able to find the link to download vs2008 express iso.

Thanks
-simon