[Paraview] [ParaView] Unofficial ParaView 4.1.0 SDK for Windows 32 and 64-bit (UNCLASSIFIED)

Bruno Santos bruno.santos at bluecape.com.pt
Fri Aug 8 12:22:31 EDT 2014

Greetings Simon,

The reason is simple: because the official builds of ParaView are
usually done with MSVC 2008: http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_Binaries
If we didn't use that version, it would lead to conflicts with the
runtime libraries used by the official ParaView binaries versus the
plug-ins built using the SDK we've provided.

Best regards,
Bruno

--
http://www.bluecape.com.pt <http://bluecape.com.pt>