[Paraview] Help with Programmable Filter

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Aug 5 14:37:31 EDT 2014

hmm, should show up in the output messages window and on the console. Start
paraview from a command line to see the console.

Agreed on the need for an example.

p.s. Please "reply all" to keep the discussion on the list so everyone can
contribute and benefit (or consider a kitware support contract).

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive