[Paraview] Please help to understand the live mode of Catalyst

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Oct 22 10:53:59 EDT 2013

Hi,

It may be in certain cases the image is sent from the simulation to the
client, I'm not sure about that. If a filter on the client takes that input
then the entire data set has to be downloaded to the client. The way it is
designed to work is that the user can modify the pipeline on both the
client and the simulation's pipeline.

Regards,
Andy