[Paraview] Please help to understand the live mode of Catalyst

Junyi Han demonmerlin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 10:46:54 EDT 2013

Hi Andy,

I'm still confused about the download part.
The rendered image is sent from the simulation to the client. Then, if I
click on the icon (circle with triangle), the rendered image will be copied
to my local pipeline (like builtin) and I can operate on this local
pipeline such as adding filter, is that right?

Best wishes,
Junyi Han