[Paraview] My own filter as part of pipeline for coprocessing raises "name not defined" error

Hong Yi hongyi at renci.org
Thu Oct 3 10:41:23 EDT 2013

Hi Andy,

That is exactly what I did, and I also modified CMakeLists.txt to link ${PARAVIEW_PLUGINLIST}  to the target via target_link_libraries. However, the symbol "pv_plugin_instance_SMVorticity" is undefined in the built target static library, while following the same process to build pvbatch and pvpython executable works, i.e., the same plugin symbol is defined in built pvpython executable. Since it is static linking, I know linking order matters, but have not got it to work by adjusting linking orders. Let me know if you have ideas on what I could try to figure out and resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Hong