[Paraview] My own filter as part of pipeline for coprocessing raises "name not defined" error

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Oct 3 10:18:34 EDT 2013

Hi Hong,

There won't be a separate library created for Python wrapping your plugin
for doing ParaView. Did you add in the following to your adaptor:

#ifndef BUILD_SHARED_LIBS
#include "pvStaticPluginsInit.h"
#endif

And then in the adaptor initialization step you should have something in it
like:
#ifndef BUILD_SHARED_LIBS
paraview_static_plugins_init();
#endif

If that doesn't work then it will probably take a bit of tinkering to
figure out what's wrong.

Regards,
Andy