[Paraview] Help with unstructured grid

George Howitt g.howitt at student.unimelb.edu.au
Sun Aug 18 22:13:41 EDT 2013

Thanks for the file Sam, but having  looked into it some more I think that
I need to be using a polydata format rather than unstructured grid, as the
data I have is a point mesh.

Could anyone let me know how the legacy files need to be set up for
polydata using vertices?

My code outputs a grid of points with an x,y,z coordinate, and on each
point a value of a 3D velocity field (vx, vy, vz) is defined.

I want to use the stream tracer on this data, but don't know what the ASCII
files need to look like in order to be read correctly by Paraview.

Thanks
George