[Paraview] Building Catalyst

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Aug 15 10:47:13 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

In the base edition of my version the only filter that I see that works is
the Contour filter. If you use the coproc.py script for co-processing
script and replace FECxxAdaptor.cxx you should be able to get it to run
properly. The results will be garbage but it will produce a pvtp file.

As for how to enable other filters in your build of Catalyst, that should
be in section 4 of the user's guide or in
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Generating_Catalyst_Source_Tree. The cmake.sh
file is just a simplified build script and doesn't do anything as far as
enabling extra filters by itself.

Andy