[Paraview] "WriteAllImages" fails when doing phasta in-situ viz linked with ParaView v3.98.1 coprocessing lib

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Apr 24 17:14:57 EDT 2013

Hi Hong,

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list so that everyone can benefit.

Were you able to run the fake version and output images from there? You
probably already know this but you can do "make VERBOSE=1" to see the full
build output so you don't have to go through CMake generated Makefiles to
see what libraries are linked in.

I still think going through CMake with Phasta is the best solution since it
will work on other machines as well.

Andy