[Paraview] StreamTracer filter on top of the Mask Points filter

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Apr 24 11:01:20 EDT 2013

Hi,

The mask points filter gets rid of all of the cells so there is no way for
the stream tracer filter to find velocity values at arbitrary points in the
domain. The best way is to find a machine with more memory to run on.
Barring this, you'll have to reduce the size of your data set in some way
that keeps some type of cells. The best way I can think of is to use the
clip filter, then cell data to point data and then finally the stream
tracer filter.

Andy