[Paraview] Manta on Mac OS X

Florian Fahrenberger Floh.Fahrenberger at gmx.de
Wed Apr 24 03:25:24 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!

First of all: Great software! Just getting started with it, but this is
so helpful!

And then: We have paraview installed on our institute Linux computers,
and everything (including the Manta renderer) runs smoothly. But
sometimes, I would like to work on some graph on my laptop, which is Mac
OS X (10.8.3). I can find very little help on the Web about the Manta
plugin on Mac OS, except that officially it seems to be shipped with
version 3.98 of paraview. But it's not there. Not available in the
software, and the .dylib library is also nowhere present in the package.

So, just a silly question: I am guessing it does not ship automatically
with the Mac version? I can see it not working properly, since it
connects to X11, but I thought it was worth asking...

Thanks a lot,

Florian