[Paraview] Question on ParaViewWeb/PWApp

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Sat Apr 6 09:56:02 EDT 2013

Hi Vipin,

the issue is related to paraview master itself. The week you fetch
ParaView/master was the week when ParaView was broken. Please update
ParaView and you should be good to go.

In fact, if you are using the latest ParaView, you should use the new
version of ParaViewWeb that is currently under development (reason why it
is not announced yet) but directly available within ParaView.

Just turn ON the ParaView documentation + WebDocumentation in CMake (you
will need jsduck),
and in the build tree, you will find a directory www that will contains the
javascript, css and documentation for ParaViewWeb as well as a set of
sample applications like the PWApp.

Then keep updating ParaView every gatekeeper review to get the latest
add-on for ParaViewWeb.

Seb